About the Program
The Saanich International Student Program (SISP) is part of Saanich Schools; a public school district located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, in the Greater Victoria region. The Saanich Peninsula offers suburban city and rural live, with easy access to the city of Victoria. A community of quaint ocean-side towns and breath taking nature awaits you.
- Established in 2001
- Programs offered: Full Year, 1 Semester, Short Term
- Specialized Programs: International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement
- Programs offered in: English and French
- Entrance Dates: September and February annually
- Application Deadlines: Continuous